Restaurant & Bar Feasibility Study Overview
A well-established catering company in eastern Pennsylvania contacted Ground Floor Partners to conduct a feasibility study for a large restaurant and bar they had been planning. The restaurant and bar were going to be housed in an old building in an historic district undergoing extensive revitalization. However, when renovation began, the project experienced significant cost overruns due to unexpected problems. The catering company wanted to decide if they should continue with the project despite the cost overruns, or take their losses and shut the project down?
What We Did
Ground Floor Partners provided a feasibility study based on analysis from a number of angles, including:
- The detailed business plans for the restaurant and bar
- The local and regional demographics
- Traffic patterns
- Local competition
- Projected financials.
Results From Working With Ground Floor Partners
Our conclusion was that although the investors had definitely experienced a major setback, the long term opportunity was so great that we believed it would be a mistake to shut down the project. The investors agreed and are proceeding with the development.
- Recession Proof Your Business - February 9, 2019
- Interview with David Johnson - January 7, 2019
- Taking Stock - December 24, 2018
- Sell Your Business For More - December 5, 2018
- Six Areas to Determine the Health of Your Business - October 22, 2018
- Interview with Helena Swyter at SweeterCPA - September 13, 2018
- Two Ways to Grow Your Business - July 31, 2018
- The Driving Force of the US Economy - July 16, 2018
- What Goes Into a Restaurant Feasibility Study - July 10, 2018
- Business Assessments – A Critical Component in Your Company’s Success - June 4, 2018