Most organizations have noble intentions, lofty goals, and good people, but fall down on execution. They struggle with funding, spend too much on administration, and fall woefully short on results.
Common Reasons Organizations Hire Us for Consulting
Here are a few examples of problems that our non-profit strategy consulting can help your organization overcome.
Our organization is drifting.
We have a mission and a vision, but we just can’t seem to stick with them. We need someone to help us get our organization back on track. It isn’t just creating a document, it’s getting people to work together toward a common goal.
Our revenue channels aren’t clear.
We are considering several options for generating additional revenue, but we are having trouble deciding which ones make the most sense. We need an outside organization to come in and help us make this important decision.
Our organization is just not structured right.
We have too many people in some areas, too few in others, and the wrong people in others. We need help evaluating and reorganizing our departments and processes.
Our non-profit consulting services focus on practical, cost effective solutions that actually work. We understand the problems counties, municipalities and other non-profit organizations have to deal with every day: diverse groups of stakeholders with competing visions and ideals, tight budgets and limited resources.
We bring reality into every conversation.
Each client is unique, but we suggest high road, eco-friendly, socially responsible practices at every opportunity. In fact, we take this a step further by showing clients the benefits of making such choices by presenting third party research whenever it is available. Searching for data and examples of these best practices is built into our process for every project. We find organizations are most persuadable when they can be shown the positive impact to their brand/bottom line of making better choices.
Some of the areas we work in:
- Economic Development
- Community Building
- Sustainability and Social Justice
Consulting Services for Counties, Municipalities and Non-Profits
- Management Consulting Services — Our management consulting services focus on management, staffing, operations, policies and procedures.
- Strategy Consulting and Business Planning — Every organization needs a plan. We help you establish a clear vision, long term goals, and a road map. Our focus is on consulting, not just writing. We don’t just create a document; we facilitate positive, meaningful change.
- Feasibility Studies — We focus on market and economic feasibility.
- Market Research and Planning — Our marketing research and planning services are structured to provide real value, yet flexible enough to suit almost any organization. Most of our market research projects involve interviews. We do not prepare or sell standard industry reports.
If you are looking for a consulting firm with integrity, passion, and a talent for delivering results, then you have come to the right place. Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t make false promises about turning things around in weeks. We practice what we preach — steady, sustainable growth achieved through hard work, great ideas, superior execution, and ethical marketing.
We never over-promise, but we always deliver.
Contact Us now to confidentially discuss your unique situation!