Most non-profit organizations have noble intentions, lofty goals, and good people, but fail at execution. They struggle with funding, spend too much on administration, and fall woefully short on results.
Common Reasons Organizations Hire Us for Consulting
Your organization is drifting.
You have a mission and a vision, but you just can’t seem to stick with them. You need someone to help get your organization back on track. It isn’t just creating a document, it’s getting people to work together toward a common goal.
Your revenue channels aren’t clear.
You are considering several options for generating additional revenue, but you are having trouble deciding which ones make the most sense. Does it make sense to bring in an outside organization to help you make this important decision?
Your organization is just not structured right.
You have too many people in some areas, too few in others, and the wrong people in others. You need help evaluating and reorganizing your departments and processes.
Our non-profit consulting services focus on practical, cost effective solutions that actually work. We understand the problems counties, municipalities and other non-profit organizations have to deal with every day: diverse groups of stakeholders with competing visions and ideals, tight budgets and limited resources.
We bring reality into every conversation.
Some of the areas we work in:
- Economic Development
- Community Building
- Sustainability and Social Justice
Consulting Services for Counties, Municipalities and Non-Profits
- Management Consulting Services — Our management consulting services focus on management, staffing, operations, policies and procedures.
- Strategy Consulting and Business Planning — We help you establish a clear vision, long term goals, and a road map. We don’t just create a document; we facilitate positive, meaningful change.
- Feasibility Studies — We focus on market and economic feasibility.
- Market Research and Planning — Our marketing research and planning services are structured to provide real value, yet flexible enough to suit almost any organization. Most of our market research projects involve interviews.
Contact Us now to confidentially discuss your non-profit organization’s needs!