Great organizations are built on a framework of systems and policies that help management, staff, members and other stakeholders work together more efficiently and effectively.
We help counties, municipalities and other non-profit organizations get the right people, processes, systems and policies in place so they can
- Streamline (and sometimes automate) day-to-day operations
- Raise management expectations and improve staff accountability
- Reduce risks related to key personnel absences, exits or other conditions
- Reduce costs and increase efficiencies
- Diversify and drive more reliable revenue growth.
We start with an assessment.
Once we understand the facts, we develop a work plan in close collaboration with executives, board members and other senior managers.
The next step is implementation. We usually start out spending some time on site, but transition over to mostly phone and email communications as soon as possible. Future visits focus on developing and refining processes, training management and staff, monitoring progress, gathering feedback, and making adjustments as needed.
Tasks and deliverables vary from client to client based on their needs, but often include:
- Creating new roles or redesigning existing roles
- Designing process checklists for key employees
- Evaluating, and sometimes restructuring, departments and functional groups
- Developing new systems to increase speed, reduce waste, improve quality and lower costs
- Designing training programs for staff and volunteers
- Researching, testing, and recommending software
- Identifying best-match vendors, partners and solution providers
Contact Us now to unlock the potential in your organization.