Management consulting is the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, operates primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. – Wikipedia
Let’s face it — most people hate problems. They want answers. But they may not have the time, the technical skills, the resources, or the energy to go through all the steps that are often required to get those answers.
We’re excited to solve your business management problems
We’re a little different at Ground Floor Partners. We get excited when we find a challenging problem. We enjoy the thrill of the chase, exploring different options, proposing new alternatives, and eventually converging on a solution.
We Focus on Small Businesses, Not Giant Corporations
Some of the areas we work in include:
Here are a few examples of the kinds of questions we can help you with:
- How should we respond to new competitors?
- We recently hired a new manager, but he does not seem to be effective. Should we fire him and hire someone else, or is there some other way to turn this around?
- How can we reduce errors and speed up processing of our customer orders?
- Should we open up new offices or focus on growing our business in our current locations?
- How can we increase our profit margins when our underlying industry is rapidly becoming commoditized?
- We only have four departments, but they are not working together. What can we do to improve morale and stop the infighting?
- What other geographic markets should we consider entering?
- How can we get better productivity from our staff?
If you are looking for a business management consulting firm with integrity, passion, and a talent for delivering results, then you have come to the right place. Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t make false promises about doubling revenue within a few months, or turning things around in weeks. We practice what we preach — steady, sustainable growth achieved through hard work, great ideas, superior execution, and ethical marketing.
Contact Us now to set up a free initial consultation