An experienced spa manager and her business partner contacted Ground Floor Partners for help developing a comprehensive business plan for a high-end salon and spa in one of Chicago’s upscale neighborhoods. She needed the plan to obtain enough debt financing to secure a lease at a high end retail location.
Ground Floor Partners worked closely with the partners on their business plan. We helped them map out their revenues and expenses for the first three years, and also introduced them to an insurance broker, a website designer, a business attorney, an interior designer, and several banks. After a long search, the client was able to get enough financing to secure a lease at favorable terms and open the spa.
- Sell Your Business For More - December 5, 2018
- Six Areas to Determine the Health of Your Business - October 22, 2018
- Interview with Helena Swyter at SweeterCPA - September 13, 2018
- Two Ways to Grow Your Business - July 31, 2018
- The Driving Force of the US Economy - July 16, 2018
- What Goes Into a Restaurant Feasibility Study - July 10, 2018
- Business Assessments – A Critical Component in Your Company’s Success - June 4, 2018
- Interview with Valerie Drame’ at Drame’ Designs - May 31, 2018
- Why Restaurants Fail - May 29, 2018
- Great Business Leaders Delegate and Empower - April 26, 2018