We do not offer any fixed price packages and we generally avoid templates. Before we can estimate the fee for completing your business plan, we need to understand your individual situation. This generally requires a brief conversation about your project goals, timetable, budget, scope, and other issues.
Factors That Affect Pricing
- Size — How many people are employed and how much revenue does the business generate today?
- Scale — How big do you expect the business to be in five years?
- Speed — How fast do you plan to grow?
- Competition — How tough is the competition?
- Industry Stage — Is the industry growing, flat, or shrinking?
- Market share — How much market share do you reasonably expect to attain?
- Revenue Streams — Which and how many revenue streams?
- Business Model — Is this a proven business model, or something completely new?
- Financing Sources — Do you plan to raise multiple rounds of funding, from multiple sources, or just one round from one source?
- Financing Scale — Do you plan to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars, hundreds of millions, or something in between?
- Stakeholders — How many, and which, stakeholders will be involved?
- Regulations — Is the industry relatively unconstrained, strictly regulated, or somewhere in between?
- Stage of Business — Is this a start-up business, a spinoff from a large corporation, a merger, or a continuation of an existing business?
- Data — How much data is available (and how much have you collected) on the industry, your competition, and market trends?
Relatively simple, straightforward business plan projects (such as a small coffee or sandwich shop), can be as little as $5,000, whereas more complicated projects can easily exceed $20,000. Although we are far from being the most expensive, we are also rarely the least expensive.
If you are looking for an extremely low cost solution, or don’t care about quality, then Ground Floor Partners is definitely not a good fit for you.
If you don’t want a cookie-cutter solution, and you want to dig deeper, then Ground Floor Partners is exactly what the doctor ordered.