- Is your business moving in the right direction?
- Are you hiring more people, but getting less done?
- Is your organizational structure an asset or a liability?
- Do you have the right software, systems and policies in place?
These are just a few of the questions covered in our business assessment. In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, every business needs to reinvent itself through continuous innovation. Do you have a plan for growing your business? Are you keeping up?
Standing still just isn’t an option. A periodic business checkup is an essential part of the process. Think of it as a health and wellness checkup for your business.
A thorough business assessment covers all of the following areas:
- Organizational Structure
- Management Team
- Human Resources (compensation, training, hiring, retention, terminations, etc.)
- Accounting / Payroll
- Budget / Cash / Expense Control
- Risk Management
- Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Customer Service / Customer Relations
- Locations / Real Estate Issues
- Pricing, Products and Services
A thorough business assessment will help you:
- Pinpoint problems that could negatively impact your company’s top and bottom line
- Identify business risks you may not be aware of
- Identify areas where you may be able to reduce expenses
- Identify potential areas for future growth
In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, every business needs to reinvent itself through continuous innovation. A periodic business audit is an essential part of the process.
How long does it take to complete a business assessment?
Our business value builder assessment can be completed in 15 minutes. A customized assessment (which automatically includes the business value builder asesement) generally requires a few weeks. Upon completion of the assessment you will receive both a summary and a detailed report of our findings and recommendations. All customized assessments rely heavily on first-hand interviews of key stakeholders, but also include reviews of available relevant internal and external documents, websites, and other sources.
Contact Us now to get started!