- Is your business moving in the right direction?
- Are you hiring more people, but getting less done?
- Is your organizational structure an asset or a liability?
- Do you have the right software, systems and policies in place?
These are just a few of the questions covered in our business assessment. In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, every business needs to reinvent itself through continuous innovation. Do you have a plan for growing your business? Are you keeping up?
Standing still just isn’t an option. A periodic business checkup is an essential part of the process. Think of it as a health and wellness checkup for your business.
Our standard business assessment covers all of the following areas:
- Organizational Structure
- Management Team
- Human Resources (compensation, training, hiring, retention, terminations, etc.)
- Accounting / Payroll
- Budget / Expense Control
- Cash Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Customer Service / Customer Relations
- Location / Real Estate
- Pricing, Products and Services
Our business assessment service will help you:
- Pinpoint problems that could negatively impact your company’s top and bottom line
- Identify business risks you may not be aware of
- Identify areas where you may be able to reduce expenses
- Identify potential areas for future growth
Business Marketing Audits
In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, every business needs to reinvent itself through continuous innovation. A periodic marketing audit is an essential part of the process.
The components of a marketing audit address the following questions:
- Are you putting your marketing dollars to good use, or just throwing money or resources at the problem with the hope that something will work?
- Which strategies, tactics and campaigns have worked and which haven’t?
- Are marketing and sales working together or are they at odds with each other?
- Are your marketing messages across different media clear and consistent, or are you sending mixed messages that confuse customers?
- Are different groups within your company working together, or at odds with each other?
You Can’t Fix It If You Don’t Know What The Problem Is
A Ground Floor Partners marketing audit will also help you:
- Pinpoint problems that could negatively impact your company’s top and bottom line.
- Identify areas where your marketing efforts are under-performing.
- Identify potential areas for future growth.
How long does it take to complete a business assessment and marketing audit?
A marketing audit or business assessment can generally be completed within a few weeks for a small business, or a bit longer for a larger business. Upon completion of the assessment you will receive a high-level summary as well as a detailed report of our findings and recommendations. All assessments rely heavily on first-hand interviews of key stakeholders, but also include reviews of available relevant internal and external documents, websites, and other sources.
Contact Us now to get started!